- computer labs (101C, 2503, and Media Center)
- wireless laptop carts (A and B)
- Media Center spaces (for classes and meetings)
- TV channels (DVD, Blu-Ray movies broadcast to classrooms)
- Conference Rooms and other meeting spaces
Access LARS at http://www.labandresourcescheduler.com -or- http://bit.ly/smslars -or- from the Teachers menu on the Media Center weebly site. You'll want to bookmark this resource.
We'll do a brief overview during the start of school meetings, but if you want to go ahead and get started sooner, you'll find what you need here: http://salemmsmedia.weebly.com/how-to.html You'll find a help sheet to download and two short tutorials that will help you navigate the site.
A few things to note:
- Reservations can be made up to three months (12 weeks) in advance;
- Labs can still only be reserved for three consecutive days;
- See the library staff if you need to schedule beyond these limits or if you have trouble.
This is a paid subscription we are trying out. Please give us your feedback - good and bad. We'll pass these along to the developers so they can make enhancements.