Purchase Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Suite through the Home Use Program.
WCPSS employees are provided the opportunity to participate in the Home Use Program (HUP) through Microsoft. This HUP provides employees the right to useOffice Professional Plus 2013 or Office for Mac 2011 on their home computer.
- This temporary “use” license expires if:
- WCPSS drops their current Software Assurance coverage;
- Your employment with WCPSS is terminated, either voluntarily or involuntarily.
- If one of the above actions occurs, the license is no longer valid for use on a home computer and the product must be removed. This offering is a benefit of employment. The nominal charge covers the fulfillment costs.
Office Professional Plus 2013 for Windows includes:
- Access 2013
- Excel 2013
- InfoPath 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Outlook 2013
- Powerpoint 2013
- Publisher 2013
- Lync 2013
- Word 2013
Office for Mac 2011 includes:
- Excel for Mac 2011
- Messenger for Mac 8
- Outlook for Mac 2011
- Powerpoint for Mac 2011
- Remote Desktop Connection for Mac 2
- Word for Mac 2011
How to Purchase:
- Go to http://hup.microsoft.com
a. Select the appropriate country/region from the dropdown.
b. Enter your personal WCPSS staff email account (i.e. email@example.com). Your WCPSS email ID is required for verification purposes.
c. Enter the Program code: E6754E83AD (this code is not to be shared with an individual that is not a WCPSS employee)
- An email will be sent to your personal WCPSS staff email account with instructions on how to proceed with the purchase.
- The order fulfillment process takes place through Digital River.
- The license key for installation will be sent to you after the purchasing process has completed.
- If an order is placed through the HUP Site in your name with your email address and the program code, it is assumed that you have placed the order. Make sure you protect all HUP communications, the program code and any other associated information.
- The amount paid for the product is minimal due to the fact that this is a temporary “use” license.
- There will be no technical support provided by WCPSS in association with this license.
- Purchaser is responsible for ensuring that home computer meets minimum hardware requirements for product installation.
- The purchased application is NOT to be installed on district owned equipment.